Beau Mirchoff is an American-Canadian actor who is best known for playing Matty McKibben in the MTV teen comedy drama “Awkward.” He has appeared in “The Grudge 3,” “I Am Number Four,” “The Secret Lives of Dorks,” and “Poker Night” on the big screen. Mirchoff was born in Seattle, Washington, the middle child of a podiatrist and a full-time homemaker.
He has no acting family history. However, as a young boy, he became interested in acting, and at the age of 13, he made his acting debut with a small role in the sitcom Romeo. His enthusiasm towards acting and his assurance to seek after an acting profession before long landed him jobs in films. Mirchoff has been acting in films, television shows, and movies since 2006. On an individual note, he loves Seattle Seahawks. The actor, who attended Mount Douglas Secondary School, is dating cum dancer Jeanine Mason, an actress.
Table of Contents
Beau Mirchoff Bio
|Full Name||Beau Mirchoff|
|Date of Birth||January 13, 1989|
|Place of Birth||Seattle, Washington, USA|
|Notable Role||Matty McKibben on “Awkward”|
|Awards||Teen Choice Award for Choice TV Breakout Performance – Male (2012)|
|Interests||Sports (Basketball, Soccer, Hockey)|
|Siblings||Raeanna Mirchoff (Sister)|
Beau Mirchoff Physical Measurements
|Height||6 feet 1 inch (185 cm)|
|Weight||Approximately 170 lbs (77 kg)|
|Chest Size||40 inches (101.6 cm)|
|Waist Size||32 inches (81.3 cm)|
|Bicep Size||14 inches (35.6 cm)|
|Shoe Size||11 (US)|
Beau Mirchoff Good Trouble
In 2019, Lover assumed the significant part of Jamie Tracker in the parody dramatization show “Great Difficulty,” which likewise featured Cierra Ramirez, Zuri Adele, and Emma Hunton in key jobs.
The show is the authority spin-off of the 2013 series “The Encourage” and follows the narrative of two kin, Callie and Mariana, who moved to Los Angeles for a new beginning in their lives.
Also Read: Harmony Reigns biography
Like the past show, it was additionally financially and basically fruitful internationally and, surprisingly, got positive audits from pundits.
Both the crowd and pundits additionally valued Lover’s presentation, and the show was even named for the GLAAD Media Grants for exceptional show series.
Beau Mirchoff Social Media
Beau MirChoff career
In 2003, Beau Mirchoff made his acting debut in a guest appearance on the sitcom Romeo. After three years, he made his film debut with the loathsomeness satire and fourth portion of the ‘Unnerving Film’ establishment, named ‘Alarming Film 4’. He portrayed Benjamine Stillman in the Canadian family drama “Heartland” from 2007 to 2008. During this time, the entertainer likewise had an uncredited appearance in the heartfelt show flick ‘In the Place that is known for Ladies’. In 2009 and 2010, she had a supporting role on the television series “Desperate Housewives.” He played Andy in the supernatural horror film “The Grudge 3” in 2009, which was the third and final installment in the “The Grudge” trilogy.
The year 2011 saw a radical lift in Mirchoff’s profession when he started assuming the part of Matty McKibben in MTV’s youngster parody show series ‘Abnormal’. He won a Teen Choice Award for his work in the drama. The actor who made an appearance in the television movie “The Wizards Return: Alex versus Alex’ and in Salomé Breziner’s satire film ‘The Mystery Lives of Dimwits’. Following an appearance in the wrongdoing thrill ride ‘Poker Night’, Mirchoff featured in the television film ‘The homicide agreement,’ which delivered in 2015. He also appeared in three episodes of the television series Aquarius in recurring roles that year.
His undertakings for 2017 incorporated a TV film named ‘Party Boat’ and the science fiction mental blood and gore flick ‘Flatliners’. In comparison to its $19 million budget, the latter was a moderate box office success, earning $45.2 million worldwide. The recurring role of Jamie Hunter in the family drama “The Fosters” came next.
The actor enjoyed additional success in 2019 when he began reprising his role as Jamie Hunter in the Good Trouble spin-off series of “The Fosters.” Additionally, he played Ford Halstead in the comedy television series Now Apocalypse, which airs on Starz.
Also Read: Sheridan love biography
- Scary Movie 4 (2006)
- The Grudge 3 (2009)
- I Am Number Four (2011)
- Poker Night (2014)
- Flatliners (2017)
- Now Is Everything (2019)
- The Grizzlies (2018)
- Party Boat (2017)
- Blood Father (2016)
- All I Want for Christmas (2013)
- Desperate Housewives (2009-2010)
- Awkward (2011-2016)
- Good Trouble (2019)
- iZombie (2019)
- Heartland (2020)
- The Fosters (2015)
- CSI: Miami (2010)
- The Secret Life of the American Teenager (2008-2010)
- Texas Rising (2015)
- The Protector (2018)
Beau Mirchoff Family
Beau Mirchoff Net worth
As indicated by media reports, Playmate Mirchoff has an expected total assets of north of 4 million USD as of May 2023. A critical portion of his pay comes from acting, demonstrating, ads, and other undertakings.
Beau Mirchoff Facts
- Early Life: Beau Mirchoff was born on January 13, 1989, in Seattle, Washington, but he was raised in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
- Acting Career: Mirchoff’s acting career began in 2003 when he appeared in a small role in the film “Scary Movie 4.” He gained recognition for his role as Danny Bolen in the TV series “Desperate Housewives” from 2009 to 2010.
- Breakthrough Role: Mirchoff’s breakthrough role came in 2011 when he was cast as Matty McKibben on the MTV series “Awkward.” The show became a hit and brought him widespread popularity and critical acclaim.
- Film Roles: In addition to his television work, Mirchoff has also appeared in several films. Some of his notable film credits include “I Am Number Four” (2011), “The Grudge 3” (2009), and “Poker Night” (2014).
- Other TV Appearances: Apart from “Awkward,” Mirchoff has made guest appearances on various television shows. He has appeared in series like “CSI: Miami,” “Heartland,” “The Secret Life of the American Teenager,” and “Good Trouble.”
- Interests and Hobbies: Mirchoff is an avid sports enthusiast and enjoys playing basketball, soccer, and hockey. He also has an interest in photography and often shares his photos on his social media accounts.
- Personal Life: Beau Mirchoff keeps his personal life relatively private. However, it is known that he has a sister named Raeanna Mirchoff, who is also an actress. He is of Serbian and Croatian descent.
- Awards and Nominations: Mirchoff has received recognition for his work on “Awkward.” In 2012, he won the Teen Choice Award for Choice TV Breakout Performance – Male and was nominated for a Young Hollywood Award.
Beau Mirchoff FAQ,s
Where was Beau Mirchoff born?
Beau Mirchoff was born in Seattle, Washington, United States.
When was Beau Mirchoff born?
Beau Mirchoff was born on January 13, 1989.
What is Beau Mirchoff’s nationality?
Beau Mirchoff is Canadian.
What is Beau Mirchoff’s height?
Beau Mirchoff is approximately 6 feet 1 inch tall (185 cm).
Has Beau Mirchoff won any awards?
Yes, Beau Mirchoff won the Teen Choice Award for Choice TV Breakout Performance – Male in 2012 for his role in “Awkward.” He has also received a nomination for a Young Hollywood Award.
- Lindsay Vrckovnik Biography, Age, Career, Net worth, Height, Weight And Wiki
- Lottie Tomlinson Biography, Age, Weight, Height, Career, Family And Wiki
- Aletta Ocean Biography, Age, Net worth, Career, Family, Height And Wiki
- Minnie Mills Biography, Age, Net worth, Height, Weight And Wiki.
- Femke Kok Biography, Age, Career, Height, Weight, Net worth And Wiki