Emma Stone was born Emily Jean Stone in Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S., on November 6, 1988. She is a popular American actress who won an Oscar. Stone, one of the most talented and successful actresses of her current age, reached the pinnacle of her career with the triumph of her 2016 lead performance in the film “La La Land.” Stone was born in Arizona, U.S., and was immediately drawn to acting. She made her acting debut in the play “The Wind in the Willows” at the age of 11. She made her television debut in 2004 with a small role on “The New Partridge Family.” Throughout the subsequent years, she played minor roles in numerous television programs. Three years later, she made her cinematic debut as a supporting character in the American adolescent comedy “Superbad.” She won a Young Hollywood Award for her performance. Emma Stone’s depiction of Gwen Stacy, the protagonist’s love interest, in “The Amazing Spider-Man” propelled her to international fame. She repeated her role in “The Amazing Spider-Man 2” (2014). In addition to the Academy Award for “La La Land,” her most successful work to date, she has also received the Golden Globe Award and the National Board of Review Award.
Table of Contents
|Birth Name||Emily Jean Stone|
|Nick Name||1. Emma Stone|
2. Riley Stone
|Age||(as in 2023) 35 years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Scorpio|
|Birth Place||Scottsdale, Arizona, United States|
|Date of Birth||6 November 1988|
|Home Town||Scottsdale, Arizona, United States|
Emma Stone Career
- Emma Stone made her TV debut in 2004 in the American TV series The Partridge Family. Over the next few years, she played minor roles in other TV shows, such as Malcolm in the Middle and Drive.
- She made her film debut in the 2007 teen comedy, Superbad. Directed by Greg Mottola, the film starred actors like Jonah Hill, Michael Cera, and Seth Rogen. Stone appeared in a supporting role, playing a character named Jules. She won a Young Hollywood Award for her brilliant performance.
- The following year, she was seen in the American comedy The Rocker in a supporting role. Directed by Peter Cattaneo, the film is about a failed musician who goes on a tour with his nephew’s band. Emma Stone appeared as a character named Amelia.
- In 2009, she appeared in Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, playing a supporting role. Directed by Mark Waters, the film was a moderate commercial success. Some of her next films were Paper Man (2009), Zombieland (2009), Friends with Benefits (2011), and Crazy Stupid Love (2011).
- She gained much popularity and appreciation for her role in the 2012 superhero film The Amazing Spider-Man, which was based on the popular Marvel Comics superhero Spiderman. Directed by Marc Webb, the film follows Peter Parker, a young teenager living in New York, whose life changes after he gets bitten by a genetically altered spider. Thus, he gains superpowers and becomes Spider-Man. Emma Stone appeared as Gwen Stacy, Parker’s girlfriend. The film was a huge commercial success.
- The following year, she appeared in the American crime-thriller Gangster Squad and Movie 43, an American comedy. She then appeared in The Croods, an adventure animated comedy. She also appeared frequently as a host of the TV show, Saturday Night Live.
- In 2014, Emma Stone reprised her role as Gwen Stacy in The Amazing Spider-Man 2. The film, like its prequel, was a huge commercial success. Some of her next films were Magic in the Moonlight (2014), Aloha (2015), and Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping (2016).
- One of her most successful roles was in the 2016 American musical comedy La La Land. Written and directed by Damien Chazelle, the film was a huge success, winning several Oscars. Probably the most successful film of the year, the story revolved around a musician and an aspiring actress, who meet and fall in love with each other. Stone’s amazing performance won her an Oscar for Best Actress.
- In 2017, Emma Stone played former tennis player Billie Jean King in the biographical sports film, Battle of the Sexes. The next year, she portrayed Abigail Masham in the period black comedy film The Favourite. In 2020, she voiced Eep Crood in The Croods: A New Age. In 2021, she executive produced and played Cruella de Vil in the crime comedy film Cruella.
Also Read : Sandra Bullock Biography
Emma Stone Boyfriends/Affairs
|Affairs/Boyfriends||1. Teddy Geiger (2007-2009)|
2. Kieran Culkin (2009-2011)
3. Andrew Garfield (2011-2015)
4. Dave McCary (2017-Present)
Emma Stone Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Body Measurements||34-27-33 Inches|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches (1.68 m)|
|Weight||53 kg (117 lbs)|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Mother’s Name||Krista Jean (née Yeager) (Homemaker)|
|Father’s Name||Jeffrey Charles Stone|
|Brother||Spencer Stone (Younger Brother)|
|Others||Maternal Grandfather- Donald|
Maternal Grandmother- Jean Yeager
Paternal Grandfather- Conrad Ostberg Stone
Emma Stone Education
School: Sequoya Elementary School, Scottsdale, Arizona
Scottsdale Unified School District, Scottsdale, Arizona
College: Xavier College Preparatory, Phoenix, Arizona
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||White|
She is of Swedish, Scottish, German, Irish, and English descent.
|Hair Color||Naturally Blonde, But, she likes to dye them reddish-brown.|
|Dress Size||2 (US)|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
Emma Stone Net Worth
As of 2023, Emma Stone’s net worth is approximately $35 million dollars. Stone is widely regarded as one of the most successful and popular actresses in Hollywood for her generation. She earned $16 million from June 2012 to June 2013. In 2017, Emma was the world’s highest-paid actresses, with yearly earnings of $26 million. That same year, she was also featured by Time magazine as one of the 100 most influential people in the world.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023||$35 million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022||$30 million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
Emma owns a number of homes. In 2019 alone she purchased two homes, one in Malibu and another in Century City, Los Angeles. The Westwood property cost $2.3 million. The Malibu home cost $3.25 million. Earlier in 2019, she sold a longtime Beverly Hills home for $3.9 million. She owns at least two homes in New York City. In 2016 she spent $2.4 million to buy a West Village condo. She also owns a $3.6 million NYC condo in the Financial District.
Emma Stone Awards & Achievements
- The list of awards won by Emma Stone include an Academy Award, Golden Globe Award, and British Film Academy Award, all three for Best Actress for her role in the 2016 movie La La Land.
- She is the recipient of three Screen Actors Guild Awards, one each for her roles in the movies The Help (2012), Birdman (2015), and La La Land (2017).
- Other awards won by Stone include Critics Choice Movie Award for the 2012 movie The Help and Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Award for the 2014 movie The Amazing Spiderman.
|Favourite Actress||Mila Kunis|
|Favourite Actors||Andrew Garfield, Ryan Gosling|
|Favourite Colors||Black and Navy|
|Favourite Perfume||Chanel Chance|
|Favorite Movies||Manhattan (1979)|
Harold and Maude (1971)
City Lights (1931)
|Favorite Spice Girl||Emma Bunton|
|Favorite Band||The Beatles|
|Controversies||Emma Stone apologized once again for “Aloha” after Sandra Oh made a joke about the film during the Golden Globes monologue. Oh, who co-hosted this year’s ceremony with Andy Samberg, quipped that “Crazy Rich Asians” was “the first studio film with an Asian American lead since ‘Ghost in the Shell’ and ‘Aloha.’ Stone portrayed a part-Hawaiian and part-Chinese woman in Cameron Crowe’s 2015 film “Aloha,” which garnered criticism for whitewashing an Asian role. “I’m sorry!” Stone was heard shouting from the audience.|
Also Read : Johnny depp Biography
Emma Stone SURPRISING FACTS
Created a presentation to convince her parents
Stone made a PowerPoint presentation dubbed “Project Hollywood” in high school to convince her parents to allow her to travel to California and pursue a career as an actor.
She voiced Ivana Tipton
The actress voiced Ivana, London Tipton’s dog, during a Season One episode of “The Suite Life of Zack and Cody” on the Disney Channel in 2005, while she was still known by her maiden name, Emily.
Diane Keaton is her idol
Stone has repeatedly stated in interviews that Diane Keaton is one of her personal idols and that “Annie Hall” is one of her favorite films.
She had an asthma attack
During the production of a false sex scene for “Easy A,” Stone suffered an asthma attack and required an oxygen tank to recuperate.
An avid fan of the Spice Girls
Stone is so obsessed with the Spice Girls that she even named herself after Baby Spice herself, Emma Bunton.
Emma Stone Movies List
The House Bunny
|2009||Ghosts of Girlfriends Past|
|2011||Friends with Benefits|
Crazy, Stupid, Love
|2012||The Amazing Spider-Man|
|2014||The Amazing Spider-Man 2|
Magic in the Moonlight
Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance)
|2016||Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping|
La La Land
|2017||Battle of the Sexes|
|2019||Zombieland: Double Tap|
Emma Stone Movies And TV Shows
- Emma Stone made her TV debut in 2004 in an American TV series ‘The Partridge Family’. Over the next few years, she played minor roles in other TV shows, such as ‘Malcolm in the Middle’ and ‘Drive’.
- She made her film debut in the 2007 teen comedy, ‘Superbad’. Directed by Greg Mottola, the film starred actors such as Jonah Hill, Michael Cera, and Seth Rogen. Stone appeared in a supporting role, playing a character named Jules. She won a ‘Young Hollywood Award’ for her brilliant performance.
- The same year she was acted in the American comedy ‘The Rocker’ in a supporting role. Directed by Peter Cattaneo, the film is about a failed musician, who is on a tour with his nephew’s band. Stone appeared as a character named Amelia.
- In 2009, she showed in ‘Ghosts of Girlfriends Past’, playing a supporting role. Directed by Mark Waters, the film was a moderate commercial success. Some of her next films were ‘Paper Man’ (2009), Zombieland (2009), ‘Friends with Benefits’ (2011), and ‘Crazy Stupid Love’ (2011).
- She earned much popularity for her portray in the 2012 Superhero film ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’, which was based on the popular Marvel Comics superhero Spiderman. Directed by Marc Webb, the film follows Peter Parker, a young teenager living in New York, whose life changes after he gets bitten by a genetically altered spider. Thus he gains superpowers and becomes Spider-Man. Stone appeared as Gwen Stacy, Parker’s girlfriend. The film was a huge commercial success.
- The following year, she showed in the American crime-thriller, ‘Gangster Squad’, and ‘Movie 43’, an American comedy, and finally, ‘The Croods’, an adventure animated comedy. She also showed regularly as a host of the TV show ‘Saturday Night Live.’
- In 2014, she revised her role as Gwen Stacy in the ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2’. The film, like its prequel, was a huge commercial success. Some of her upcoming films were ‘Magic in the Moonlight’ (2014), ‘Aloha’ (2015), and ‘Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping’ (2016).
- Her latest and most adorable role was in the 2016 American musical comedy ‘La La Land’. Written and directed by Damien Chazelle, the film was a huge success, winning several Oscars. Probably the most successful film of the year, the story revolved around a musician and an aspiring actress, who meet and fall in love. Stone’s amazing performance won her an Oscar for ‘Best Actress’.
- ‘Marmaduke’, a 2010 American family comedy film, was one of Emma Stone’s most successful early works. Directed by Tom Dey, the film starred Stone in a remarkable role. The film also included actors Owen Wilson, George Lopez, Steve Coogan, and Marlon Wayans. The film was a mild success commercially. It was nominated for a ‘Teen Choice Award.’
- ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’, a 2012 American superhero film directed by Marc Webb, was another one of Stone’s most significant and successful films. Based on the popular Marvel Comics character Spiderman, the film also starred Andrew Garfield, Rhys Ifans, Denis Leary, Campbell Scott, Irrfan Khan, and Martin Sheen along with Stone.
Emma Stone TV Shows
|2004||The New Partridge Family|
Malcolm in the Middle
|2006||The Suite Life of Zack & Cody|
|2010-19||Saturday Night Live|
|2014||Saturday Night Live|
|2015||Saturday Night Live 40th Anniversary Special|
Saturday Night Live
|2016||Maya & Marty|
|2017||Saturday Night Live|
Emma Stone FAQs
Who Is Emma Stone Dating Now?
The Two Have Been Dating For Two Years. Emma Stone With Dave Maccary. Academy Award-Winning Actress Emma Stone Is Engaged. The Actress’s Longtime Boyfriend Dave McCary Shared The News On Instagram.
Are Andrew Garfield And Emma Stone Still Dating?
Garfield And Stone Dated On And Off For Three Years Before Officially Breaking Up In 2015, But At Dinner, “They Were Talking And Sitting Very Close,” A Source Told “Page Six.” “They Were Laughing And Smiling. They Both Seemed Happy.
What Is Emma Stone Up To?
Actress Emma Stone Is Best Known For Her Roles In Films Including ‘the Help,’ ‘Crazy, Stupid, Love,’ ‘The Amazing Spider-man’ And ‘birdman. In 2017, She Earned An Academy Award For Her Portrayal Of An Aspiring Actress In ‘la La Land.
How Did Emma Stone Meet Her Fiance?
Stone And McCary Reportedly Met Through “Saturday Night Live” Three Years Ago When She Hosted An Episode In December 2016. She Performed In A Sketch Called “Wells For Boys” That McCary Directed.
- Jessica Burciaga Biography, Age, Wiki, Career, Height, Weight And Photos
- Ashley Lowe Biography, Wiki, Height, Weight, Boyfreind And Photos
- Cassie Keller Biography, Age, Height, Family, Boyfreind And Wiki
- Mia Cheers Biography, Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Photos And More
- Lily Gladstone Biography, Age, Height, Career, Photos And Wiki