Jennifer Aniston is a well-known American actress, movie producer, businesswoman and philanthropist. Born in a own circle of relatives of actors, she determined to observe her parents foot steps early in her existence and educated herself accordingly. However, despite her pleasant efforts, fulfillment eluded her for 6 lengthy years. It become now no longer till she were given the position of Rachel Green withinside the famous tv sitcom Friends that she should make any mark. Thanks to her portrayal, Rachel Green have become so famous that the coiffure she wore withinside the sitcom commenced to be called The Rachel.
Unfortunately, she additionally have become typecast. Later, her a hit portrayal of an unglamorous cashier in Good Girlset her loose from such stereotype image. Very soon, desirable roles commenced to pour in and she or he commenced gambling the lady protagonist in lots of hit films. In addition, she regarded in lots of a hit advertisements and song videos. She additionally signed a agreement with Elizabeth Arden Inc and labored for a couple of yr to release a brand new fragrance named Jennifer Aniston. She additionally has different perfumes to her credit;J through Jennifer Aniston
andNear Dusk through Jennifer Aniston`. Her combat for the identical rights for the LGBT has additionally been preferred greatly.
|Age||54 years old (in 2023)|
|Date of Birth||11 February 1969|
|Full Name||Jennifer Joanna Aniston|
|Profession||Actress, Producer, Businesswoman|
|Birthplace||Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, California, United States|
Also Read : Sara Ali Khan Biography
Jennifer Aniston Career
- In 1988, Jennifer Aniston started her acting career by working in Off Broadway shows like ‘For Dear Life’ and ‘Dancing on Checker’s Grave’. However, she could not make much money out of her acting career. Instead, to support herself, she had to take up different part time jobs, such as that of telemarketer, waitress, and bike messenger.
- In 1989, Jennifer appeared on ‘The Howard Stern Show’, the American radio show hosted by Howard Stern. She also worked as a spokesmodel for Nutrisystem, the company that deals in weight management.
- In the same year she moved to Los Angeles, where her father used to stay. In 1990, she was cast in her first television serial named ‘Molloy’. It was aired from July 25, 1990 until August 29, 1990 on Fox. Next she acted in another short elevision serial called ‘Ferris Buller’; it was first aired on August 23, 1990 on NBC; but could not last the season.
- Undeterred, she kept on acting in different television serials such as ‘The Edge’, ‘Muddling Through’; but none of them could last long. In fact, her casting in the ‘Muddling Through’ might have deprived her from being selected as the main cast in ‘Friends’.
- In 1993, Jennifer Aniston made her film debut in ‘Leprechaun’. It was a horror film that received mostly negative reviews. Although it later became a cult film, it could not do much to improve Jennifer’s standing.
- The breakthrough came with ‘Friends’, the famed American sitcom, which was aired on NBC from September 22, 1994, to May 6, 2004. Jennifer played the part of Rachel Green. The show, which was a huge success, helped to establish her in her chosen field.
- In 1996, she returned to film with a role in ‘She’s The One’. There she played the role of Renee Fitzpatrick, the wife of the Wall Street stock investor Francis Fitzpatrick. The film received positive review and so did Jennifer Aniston.
- In 1997, Jennifer Aniston received the star role in ‘The Picture Perfect’. It was a romantic comedy that also had many other well-known actors starring in important roles. In this film Jennifer portrayed the role of Kate Mosely and received a warm review for her performance.
- Jennifer Aniston also received critical acclaim for her role in ‘Good Girl’. Meanwhile, she had also acted in a number of successful films like ‘Dream for an Insomniac’ (1998), ‘The Object of My Affection’ (1998), ‘Office Space’ (1999) etc.
- Later, she had star roles in different genre of films such as ‘Bruce Almighty’ (2003), ‘Along Came Polly’ (2004), ‘Derailed’ (2005), ‘Friends with Money’ (2006), ‘The Break Up’ (2006), ‘Marley and Me’ (2008), ’The Bounty Hunter” (2010) . ‘The Switch’ (2010), ‘Just Go with It’ (2011), ‘Horrible Boss’ (2011), Wanderlust’ (2012), ‘We’re the Millers’ (2013), ‘Life of Crime’ (2014), ’The Cake’ (2014) etc.
- Other than acting in films, Jennifer Joana Ariston did numerous commercials and became brand ambassador for many well-known companies. She also appeared in many music videos such as ‘Walls’ and ‘I Want to be in Love’.
- In 2015, Aniston made the heads turn with her performance as a reluctant therapist in the screwball comedy ‘She’s Funny That Way’.
- In 2016, she was seen in the romantic comedy ‘Mother’s Day’, opposite Julia Roberts and Kate Hudson. In the same year, she was also seen in the comedy ‘ Office Christmas Party’.
- In 2017, Jennifer Aniston starred in the war drama ‘The Yellow Birds’.
- In 2018, she made her Netflix debut with the musical comedy Dumplin’.
- In 2019, she will be seen alongside Reese Witherspoon in the Apple TV+ drama series ‘The Morning Show’.
- In 2002, she also founded a film production company named Plan B Entertainment. It was joint venture with Brad Pitt and Brad Grey. Later she withdrew from it to form Echo Films, another production company, with Kristin Hahn. Besides, she is the co-owner of a hair care company called ‘Living Proof’.
- In 2014, she was seen in the black comedy crime film ‘ Life of Crime’ and in the drama film ‘Cake’. In both the movie her performance was highly praised.
Jennifer Aniston Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Body Measurements||34-23-35 inches|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches (1.64 m)|
|Weight||53 kg (117 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||8 US (approx.)|
Jennifer Aniston Series and films
- How I Spent My Summer.
- Molloy (TV Series).
- The Leprechaun.
- Muddling Through (TV Series).
- Friends (TV Series).
- She’s the One.
- Picture Perfect.
- Office Space.
- Rock Star.
- Bruce Almighty.
- Friends With Money.
- Rumor Has It.
- Marley & Me.
- The Bounty Hunter.
- The Switch.
- Horrible Bosses.
- Life of Crime.
- She’s Funny That Way.
- Mother’s Day.
- Office Christmas Party.
- The Yellow Birds.
- Criminals at sea.
- The Morning Show.
Also Read : Gigi Hadid Biography
Jennifer Aniston Education
Qualification: Dergree in drama
School: The local elementary school in Eddystone.
Rudolf Steiner School, NY
College: Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts, Manhattan
jennifer Aniston Net Worth
Her net worth is estimated as $300 million, and her box office gross is over $1.6 billion worldwide.
Jennifer Aniston SURPRISING FACTS
1. She was a bike messenger
Before landing her first acting role, she worked as a bike messenger.
2. She had reading difficulties
In her early 20s, she was diagnosed with dyslexia.
3. Her fear of water
Her phobia of water stemmed from crashing into the pool as a child.
4. Her art was displayed at MoMA
Her paintings were displayed at the museum when she was 11 years old.
5. She’s a royal
Aniston’s mom is a descendant of the Royal House of Stuart of Scotland.
Jennifer Aniston Awards & Achievements
She started her acting career at an early age with an unvalued role in the 1988 film Mac and Me; her first major film role, Tory Reding, came in the 1993 horror-comedy “Leprechaun”. Since her career risen in the 1990s, she has become one of the world’s highest-paid actresses.
Aniston earned international fame and recognition for her role as Rachel Green on the sitcom TV series “Friends” (1994-2004). For the series, she won Primetime Emmy, Golden Globe, and Screen Actors Guild Awards. Her biggest box office successes include Grace Connelly in “Bruce Almighty” (2003), Brooke Meyers in “The Break-Up” (2006).
She performed as Jennifer Grogan in the comedy film “Marley & Me” (2008), Katherine Murphy in “Just Go with It” (2011). Aniston acted as Julia in “Horrible Bosses” (2011), and Rose O’Reilly in “We’re the Millers” (2013). Her blockbusters films earned over $200 million in the world box office receipts.
Some of her most serious film roles include Joanna in “Office Space” (1999), and Justine Last in “The Good Girl” (2002). She performed as Olivia in “Friends With Money” (2006), Claire Simmons in “Cake” (2014).
In 2019, she returned to television, produced and starred in the drama series The Morning Show on Apple TV+ television network. Later, she won another Screen Actors Guild Award for the show.
Many magazines have listed Aniston as the world’s most beautiful woman. She is the recipient of a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and is the co-founder of the production company Echo Films, formed in 2008.
Jennifer Aniston Favorites
Hobbies: Architecture, Exercise, Art
Favorite Movie: Wuthering Heights, Fame
Favorite TV shows: Seinfeld
Favorite Food: Mexican
Favorite Color: Black
Jennifer Aniston Family & Relatives
Father: John Aniston (Greek Actor)
Mother: Nancy Bow (American Actress)
Brother: John Melick (Older maternal half-brother), Alex Aniston (Younger paternal half-brother)
Marital Status: Divorced
Ex Spouse: Justin Theroux (m. 2015 d. 2017), Brad Pitt (m. 2000 d. 2005)
- Adam Duritz (American Musician, 1995)
- Tate Donovan (American actor, director, 1995-1998)
- Brad Pitt (1998-2000)
- Paul Sculfor (English model, 2007)
- Vince Vauhn (2008-2009)
- John Mayer (2008-2009)
- Anthony Turpel Bio, Age, Net worth, Career, Family, Affair, Education & Full Wiki
- Katy Breier Bio, Age, Career, Net worth, Family, Husband & Full Wiki
- Samantha Logan Bio, Height, Parents, Age, Boyfreinds, Movies, Images Career & Full Wiki
- Julez Smith Bio, Age, Video, Instagram, Baby, Father, Net worth & Full Wiki
- Anjini Dhawan Bio, Age, Career, Family, Net worth And Full Wiki