Karim Boudiaf is a professional football player who plays for Qatar Stars League club Al-Duhail as a central defender or as a defensive midfielder. He started playing football for the youth team of Lorient in 2007. In 2008, he joined the youth team of Nancy and played until 2010. On 1 July 2010, he signed for Lekhwiya and began his career at the club. On 5 September 2010, he started for Lekhwiya in the final of the 2010 Sheikh Jassem Cup against Al-Arabi Sports Club. He has spent his entire professional career at Al-Duhail, making over 280 appearances for the club and scoring over 20 goals in all the competitions. With Al-Duhail, he has won seven Qatar Stars League, two Qatar Super Cup, three Crown Prince Cup, and Qatar Emir Cup.
On the international level, he has represented both Algeria and Qatar at the international level. He has represented Algeria at the U23 level and Qatar at the senior level. Born in France and being of Algerian origin, he has been naturalized to represent Qatar at the international level. He made his official debut for Qatar on 25 December 2014. He has represented Qatar at 2015, 2019 AFC Asian Cup, 2019 Copa America, 2021 Gold Cup, and FIFA Arab Cup. He was part of Qatar’s squad that won the 2014 WAFF Championship and Gulf Cup of Nations. He was also part of Qatar’s squad that won the 2019 AFC Asian Cup. Since making his debut, he obtained over 100 caps and scored 5 goals for Qatar.
Karim Boudiaf Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Karim Boudiaf|
|Age||33 years (as in 2023)|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Virgo|
|Birth Place||Rueil-Malmaison, France|
|Date of Birth||September 16, 1990|
|Home Town||Doha, Qatar|
Also read : rupert Grint Biography
Karim Boudiaf Career
He currently plays for South Carolina in the Qatar Stars League. He can play as a central defender and as a defensive midfielder. On September 5, 2010, Boudiaf started for in the final of the 2010 Sheikh Jassem Cup against First Rate (at Lloyd’s)-Arabi Sports Club.
However, he was red carded in the 64th minute and went on to lose the match 1-0.
Boudiaf was born in France, and is off Moroccan-Algerian descent. On December 22, 2009, Boudiaf was called up to the Algerian Under-23 national team for a training camp in Algiers.
Boudiaf acquired Qatari nationality and was called up to the Qatar national football team on November 13, 2013. He was capped in an unnoficial friendly exhibition match against Saudi club First Rate (at Lloyd’s) Hilal.
Boudiaf”s first goal came fifteen caps in.
He cancelled out a Stuart Dallas goal as Qatar drew with Northern Ireland in England.
Karim Boudiaf International Career
- He has represented both Algeria and Qatar at the international level.
- He has represented Algeria at the U23 level and Qatar at the senior level.
- Born in France and being of Algerian origin, he has been naturalized to represent Qatar at the international level.
- He made his official debut for Qatar on 25 December 2014 in the 2014 WAFF Championship in a 1-0 win against Palestine.
- On 31 May 2015, he scored his first international goal for Qatar in a 1-1 friendly draw against Northern Ireland.
- He has represented Qatar at 2015, 2019 AFC Asian Cup, 2019 Copa America, 2021 Gold Cup, and FIFA Arab Cup.
- He was part of Qatar’s squad that won the 2014 WAFF Championship and Gulf Cup of Nations.
- He was also part of Qatar’s squad that won the 2019 AFC Asian Cup.
- Since making his debut, he obtained over 100 caps and scored 5 goals for Qatar.
Karim Boudiaf FIFA 22
Boudiaf was born on September 16, 1990. He is currently 33 years old and plays as a central defender for Al-Duhail in Qatar. His overall rating in FIFA 22 is 72 with a potential of 72. Boudiaf has got a 2-star skillmoves rating. He prefers to shoot with his right foot. His workrates are Medium / High. Boudiaf is 1.87 meters tall with a weight of about 81 kgs. His best stats are:
- Balance: 75
- Stamina: 77
- Strength: 84
- Vision: 72
- Short Pass: 76
Karim Boudiaf FIFA 22 Stats
|Chest Size||44 inches|
|Biceps Size||15 inches|
|Waist Size||34 inches|
|Chest Size||44 inches|
|Biceps Size||15 inches|
|Waist Size||34 inches|
Also read : Ramya Pandian Biography
Karim Boudiaf Education
|Career Manager||Not Available|
Karim Boudiaf Girlfriend
According to our records, Karim Boudiaf is possibily single & has not been previously engaged. As of January 12, 2023, Karim Boudiaf’s is not dating anyone.Relationships Record: We have no records of past relationships for Karim Boudiaf. You may help us to build the dating records for Karim Boudiaf!
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Muslim|
|Dress Size||Not Available|
|Shoe Size||10 U.S.|
- Won the 2010-11, 2011-12, 2013-14, 2014-15, 2016-17, 2017-18, 2019-20 Qatar Stars League with Al-Duhail.
- Won 2013, 2015, 2018 Crown Prince Cup with Al-Duhail.
- Won 2015, 2016 Qatar Super Cup with Al-Duhail.
- Won 2016, 2018, 2019 Qatar Emir Cup with Al-Duhail.
- Won the 2014 WAFF Championship with Qatar.
- Won the 2014 Gulf Cup of Nations with Qatar.
- Won the 2019 AFC Asian Cup with Qatar.
Karim Boudiaf Net Worth
Karim Boudiaf is a reliable defender. He has been with Al-Duhail for sometime and has been a consistent performer. His current market value stands at 468,000 Euros. He receives an annual salary of nearly 1 Million Euros. Therefore, his net worth is about 4 Million Euros as of 2023.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||4 Million Euros|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||3.3 Million Euros|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||3.1 Million Euros|
|Annual Salary||1 Million Euros|
|Monthly Salary||80,000 Euros|
|Weekly Salary||20,000 Euros|
|Market Value||468,000 Euros|
|Income Source||Professional Football|
- Karim Boudiaf was a professional footballer from Algeria.
- He was born on January 14, 1989, in Oran, Algeria.
- Boudiaf started his professional football career with the Algerian club MC Oran in 2007.
- In 2013, he moved to Qatari club Lekhwiya SC, where he played for two seasons and won the Qatar Stars League title in 2014.
- He then joined the United Arab Emirates club Al-Dhafra FC in 2015, where he played for two seasons.
- In 2017, he signed with Qatari club Al-Duhail SC and helped them win the Qatar Stars League title in his first season.
- Boudiaf also played for the Algerian national team, making his debut in 2012 and earning a total of 21 caps.
- He tragically passed away on November 30, 2017, at the age of 28, due to a heart attack during training with his club Al-Duhail SC.
- What position did Karim Boudiaf play? Karim Boudiaf was a defensive midfielder.
- What clubs did Karim Boudiaf play for? Boudiaf played for several clubs during his career, including MC Oran and ES Sétif in Algeria, Lekhwiya SC and Al-Duhail SC in Qatar, and Al-Dhafra FC in the United Arab Emirates.
- Did Karim Boudiaf win any titles during his career? Yes, Boudiaf won several titles during his career, including the Qatar Stars League title with Lekhwiya SC in 2014 and with Al-Duhail SC in 2018.
- How many caps did Karim Boudiaf earn for the Algerian national team? Boudiaf earned a total of 21 caps for the Algerian national team.
- How did Karim Boudiaf pass away? Boudiaf passed away on November 30, 2017, at the age of 28, due to a heart attack during training with his club Al-Duhail SC.
- Anthony Turpel Bio, Age, Net worth, Career, Family, Affair, Education & Full Wiki
- Katy Breier Bio, Age, Career, Net worth, Family, Husband & Full Wiki
- Samantha Logan Bio, Height, Parents, Age, Boyfreinds, Movies, Images Career & Full Wiki
- Julez Smith Bio, Age, Video, Instagram, Baby, Father, Net worth & Full Wiki
- Anjini Dhawan Bio, Age, Career, Family, Net worth And Full Wiki