Lewis Hamilton is a British Formula One motor racing motive force, who has received the World Championship on 5 occassions, making him the maximum a hit British motive force of all time. He has received seventy nine Formula One races out of the 233 he has entered. He received the World Title in (2008, 2014, 2015, 2017 and 2018.)
He started motor racing from a younger age however burst directly to the Formula One season – completing 2nd in his first season 2007. When he received the sector name in 2008, he become elderly simply 23 and, on the time, become the youngest ever winner. He has raced for Maclaren (2007-12) and Mercedes (2013 – ).
Lewis Hamilton Biography
Lewis Hamilton MBE (born in Steven age; 7 January 1985) is a British Formula One racing motive force from England, presently racing for the McLaren Mercedes group and is the youngest ever Formula One World Champion triumphing the name in 2008.
At the age of ten, Lewis approached the McLaren group principal, Ron Dennis, on the 1995 Autosport Awards rite and instructed him “I need to race for you one day.” Less than 3 years later, he become signed with the aid of using McLaren and Mercedes-Benz to their Young Driver Support Programme. After triumphing the British Formula Renault, European Formula Three and GP2 championship in 2006, he have become a McLaren F1 motive force for 2007, making his Formula One debut 12 years after his preliminary come across with Dennis. Coming from a mixed-race background, with a black father and white mother, Hamilton is frequently labelled “the primary black motive force in Formula One”.
In his first season in Formula One Hamilton set severa statistics and completed 2nd withinside the 2007 Formula One Championship one factor in the back of Kimi Räikkönen. His first global championship become received the subsequent season, in advance of Felipe Massa with the aid of using the identical margin of a unmarried factor. He has said that he desires to live with the McLaren group for the relaxation of his F1 career.
In 2008, he efficiently received the F1 World Championship withinside the remaining race of the season. He become narrowly pipped to the submit withinside the BBC sports activities character of the year award. In every other year, Lewis Hamilton could probable have received. But, 2008 become additionally a wonderful Olympic year for the British group. The name become offered to triple gold medallist Chris Hoy.
Since triumphing the name in 2008, he completed no better than 4th. However, withinside the 2014 season, driving for Mercedes AMG he’s in a very good role to enhance on that.
Also Read : Maria Sharapova Biography
Lewis Hamilton Personal Information
|Name||Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton|
|Born||January 7, 1985|
|Height||5 ft 7inches (174 cm)|
|Family||Anthony Hamilton (Father) Nicolas Hamilton ( Brother)|
- Lewis Hamilton began his professional racing career in 2001 with the British Formula Renault Winter Series. He finished fifth despite a rough start and a crash during the race. He finished third in the 2002 Formula Renault UK Campaign as a result of his performance. He showed that he was one of the most talented young drivers when he raced for “Manor Motorsport.”
- He was given the chance to compete in the 2006 “ART Grand Prix” due to his outstanding performance in “Formula Three.” Lewis won the “GP2 Championship” on his first attempt, competing against Timo Glock and Nelson Piquet, among others. Lewis made his Formula One debut in 2007 at the “Australian Grand Prix,” where despite crashing, he finished third. Lewis finished second later in the Bahrain and Barcelona F1 competitions.
- Hamilton won the “Hungarian Grand Prix” and finished fifth in the “Turkish Grand Prix” after a contentious qualifying season. However, the remainder of the year passed without a notable victory.
- Hamilton signed a contract with “McLaren-Mercedes” at the beginning of 2008 to remain with them until the end of 2012. Lewis won the “Australian Grand Prix,” which was the first race of the season. He won the “Monaco Grand Prix,” finished first in Turkey, and later won the “British Grand Prix.”
- By winning the Chinese Grand Prix, Hamilton increased his lead in the “World Championship” by seven points. Later, when he had to finish at least fifth in the “Brazil Grand Prix,” he finished fourth, becoming the youngest “Formula One World Champion.” At Hungaroring in 2009, Lewis won for the tenth time in his career and finished first in Valencia. By the season’s end, he had won the “Singapore Grand Prix,” which gave him one more title.
- Lewis won the Turkish Grand Prix for the first time in the 2010 season, and his performance in the Australian and Chinese Grand Prix was average. Lewis placed fifth, second, and fourth in the “Japan,” “South Korea,” and “Brazil Grand Prix,” respectively.
- Hamilton started the 2011 season in second place in the “Australian Grand Prix” and won the “Chinese Grand Prix” for the first time that year. In Abu Dhabi, Lewis won once more at the conclusion of the season.
- At the end of 2012, Lewis Hamilton joined the “Mercedes Benz Works Team.” After putting in average performances at the “Australian,” “Malaysian,” and “Chinese Grand Prix” the following season, he won the “Hungarian Grand Prix” for his first victory with “Mercedes.” Lewis scored his first hat trick of his career by winning three races in a row in China in 2014. After that, he won in Spain, turning that into four wins in a row.
- He went on to win the Italian Grand Prix and the Singapore Grand Prix. He also won the “Japanese Grand Prix,” and he beat his teammate Rosberg by 67 points to win the World Championship in Abu Dhabi. Lewis had already established himself as one of the world’s most renowned racers by that point. He was named “BBC Sports Personality of the Year” at the end of 2014.
- Hamilton became one of the team’s most valuable assets as “Mercedes” rose to prominence in Formula One. Hamilton won the “Australian Grand Prix” to kick off the 2015 season. Lewis celebrated the extension of his contract with victories in Spa and Monza to mark the occasion. He was hired by Mercedes for a period of three years, beginning with the 2018 season. By the end of 2015, Lewis had secured his third “World Championship” by winning the “United States Grand Prix.”
- In the 2016 season, Hamilton procured the second spot in the ‘Australian Amazing Prix’ and won the ‘English Excellent Prix’ soon thereafter. His claim to the “World Championship” was strengthened by subsequent victories in Brazil, the United States, and Mexico. He lost to Rosberg when he had to win the “Abu Dhabi Grand Prix” to become the World Champion.
- Hamilton won the “Chinese Grand Prix” and finished second in the “Australian Grand Prix” to kick off the 2017 season. He won in Spain, earning him the season’s first title. He won the “British,” “Belgium,” “Italy,” and “Singapore Grand Prix” when he was at his best, surpassing Michael Schumacher for the record for most pole positions ever. He then won his fourth “World Championship” in 2017 by finishing with 363 points in the “Abu Dhabi Grand Prix” and leading the “United States Grand Prix.”
- Hamilton won two races in 2018: the first in Azerbaijan and the second in Spain. Hamilton took the lead in the “French Grand Prix,” winning from pole position, after putting in average performances in Monaco and Canada. Prior to the “German Grand Prix,” he then extended his contract with “Mercedes” for a further two years.
- Hamilton took the lead in the “Hungarian,” “Singapore,” and “Russian Grand Prix” after a difficult battle with Sebastian Vettel, who was also aiming for his fifth championship this season. At the “Mexican Grand Prix,” he won his fifth championship following a commanding victory in Japan. After winning in Brazil and Abu Dhabi in two consecutive games, he also set a new record for the most points scored in a season. Following that, “Mercedes” extended Hamilton’s contract until 2020.
- He is veganHamilton sticks to a plant-based diet.
- He is the only black F1 driverApart from Hamilton, no other black driver has competed in Formula 1.
- Poker faceHamilton enjoys playing poker.
- He always travels with his bulldogsRoscoe and Coco, Hamilton’s dogs, are his best friends, and they fly all over the world with him.
- Motorbike appreciationHamilton loves motorbikes very much.
|2001||Formula Renault UK Winter Series||Manor Motorsport||4||0||0||0||0||48||7th|
|2002||Formula Renault UK||Manor Motorsport||13||3||3||5||7||274||3rd|
|Formula Renault 2000 Eurocup||4||1||1||2||3||92||5th|
|2003||Formula Renault UK||Manor Motorsport||15||10||11||9||13||419||1st|
|British Formula 3 Championship||2||0||0||0||0||0||NC|
|Formula Renault 2000 Masters||2||0||0||0||1||24||12th|
|Formula Renault 2000 Germany||2||0||0||0||0||25||27th|
|Korea Super Prix||1||0||1||0||0||N/A||NC|
|Macau Grand Prix||1||0||0||0||0||N/A||NC|
|2004||Formula 3 Euro Series||Manor Motorsport||20||1||1||2||5||69||5th|
|Macau Grand Prix||1||0||1||0||0||N/A||14th|
|Masters of Formula 3||1||0||0||0||0||N/A||7th|
|2005||Formula 3 Euro Series||ASM Formule 3||20||15||13||10||17||172||1st|
|Masters of Formula 3||1||1||1||1||1||N/A||1st|
|2006||GP2 Series||ART Grand Prix||21||5||1||7||14||114||1st|
|2007||Formula One||Vodafone McLaren Mercedes||17||4||6||2||12||109||2nd|
|2008||Formula One||Vodafone McLaren Mercedes||18||5||7||1||10||98||1st|
|2009||Formula One||Vodafone McLaren Mercedes||17||2||4||0||5||49||5th|
|2010||Formula One||Vodafone McLaren Mercedes||19||3||1||5||9||240||4th|
|2011||Formula One||Vodafone McLaren Mercedes||19||3||1||3||6||227||5th|
|2012||Formula One||Vodafone McLaren Mercedes||20||4||7||1||7||190||4th|
|2013||Formula One||Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team||19||1||5||1||5||189||4th|
|2014||Formula One||Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team||19||11||7||7||16||384||1st|
|2015||Formula One||Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team||19||10||11||8||17||381||1st|
|2016||Formula One||Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team||21||10||12||3||17||380||2nd|
|2017||Formula One||Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport||20||9||11||7||13||363||1st|
|2018||Formula One||Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport||21||11||11||3||17||408||1st|
|2019||Formula One||Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport||21||11||5||6||17||413||1st|
|2020||Formula One||Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team||16||11||10||6||14||347||1st|
|2021||Formula One||Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team||22||8||5||6||17||387.5||2nd|
|2022||Formula One||Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team||22||0||0||2||9||240||6th|
|2023||Formula One||Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team|
- Best Driver ESPY Award(2017)
- Laureus World Sports Award for Breakthrough of the Year(2008)
- Laureus World Sports Award for Sportsman of the Year(2020)
- BBC Sports Personality of the Year Award(2014-2020)
- Times magazine one of the 100 most influential people in the world(2020)
- Awarded a Knighthood in UK’s new year honors list(2021)
Father: Anthony Hamilton
Mother: Carmen Larbalestier
Brother: Nicolas Hamilton
Also Read : Eva Green Biography
Lewis Hamilton is a British Formula One racing driver for the Mercedes-AMG Petronas Formula One Team who has a net worth of $285 million.
- Anthony Turpel Bio, Age, Net worth, Career, Family, Affair, Education & Full Wiki
- Katy Breier Bio, Age, Career, Net worth, Family, Husband & Full Wiki
- Samantha Logan Bio, Height, Parents, Age, Boyfreinds, Movies, Images Career & Full Wiki
- Julez Smith Bio, Age, Video, Instagram, Baby, Father, Net worth & Full Wiki
- Anjini Dhawan Bio, Age, Career, Family, Net worth And Full Wiki