Margot Robbie is an Australian actress who moved to the United States to pursue her Hollywood dream after beginning her career with roles in a few independent Australian films and television series. After spending three years working on the successful Australian television series “Neighbours,” she moved to Los Angeles. Inside a couple of years in Hollywood, she has figured out how to function with noticeable Hollywood entertainers and chiefs and has procured acclaim from the crowd as well as pundits. After appearing in Martin Scorsese’s biographical crime drama “The Wolf of Wall Street,” she went on to star in “About Time,” which garnered praise from critics.
She quickly got lead roles in movies like “Focus,” “Suite Française,” “Z for Zachariah,” and “The Legend of Tarzan,” all of which were big hits. She won the hearts of the crowd with her depiction of Harley Quinn, a notorious DC Comic books antagonist, in her most recent film ‘Self destruction Crew’. She soon got the opportunity to host the 42nd season premiere of “Saturday Night Live” with The Weeknd as a musical guest. She has been chosen to represent Calvin Klein’s Deep Euphoria fragrance for women.
Table of Contents
Margot Robbie Bio
|Age||32 years old (in 2023)|
|DOB||2 July 1990|
|Full Name||Margot Elise Robbie|
|Birth City||Dalby, Queensland, Australia|
Margot Robbie Physical Measurements
|Height||5’ 6” (1.68 m)|
|Weight||57 kg (125 lbs)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
Margot Robbie Affair
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Henry Aitken (2014)|
Margot Robbie Mother And Father
|Mother’s Name||Sarie Kessler|
|Father’s Name||Doug Robbie|
Margot Robbie Education
|Educational Qualification||Gold Coast|
|Brands Endorsed||Nivea Young ad|
|Career Manager||CAA Management 360|
Margot Robbie Career
Margot Robbie rose to prominence with her breakthrough role as Naomi Lapaglia, the charismatic and seductive wife of Jordan Belfort (played by Leonardo DiCaprio), in Martin Scorsese’s 2013 film “The Wolf of Wall Street.” Her remarkable performance in the film earned her widespread acclaim and established her as a talented actress to watch.
Following her breakthrough, Robbie went on to star in various successful films across different genres. In 2015, she portrayed Jane Porter, the love interest of Tarzan, in the adventure film “The Legend of Tarzan.” She also appeared in the crime film “Focus” alongside Will Smith in the same year.
In 2016, Margot Robbie delivered a standout performance as Harley Quinn, a popular DC Comics character, in the superhero film “Suicide Squad.” Her portrayal of the unhinged and unpredictable Harley Quinn received critical acclaim and gained her a large fan following. Robbie reprised the role in the 2020 film “Birds of Prey,” which she also produced.
In addition to her work in blockbuster films, Robbie has also showcased her acting skills in critically acclaimed independent movies. She starred as Tonya Harding, an Olympic figure skater with a troubled life, in the 2017 biographical film “I, Tonya.” Her performance in the film garnered widespread praise, earning her nominations for an Academy Award and a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress.
Also Read : Elizabeth Banks Biography
Margot Robbie has continued to demonstrate her versatility as an actress by taking on a diverse range of roles. She starred in the 2019 film “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood,” directed by Quentin Tarantino, playing the role of Sharon Tate. Her performance was highly regarded, and the film received numerous accolades, including several Academy Award nominations.
As a producer, Robbie formed her production company called LuckyChap Entertainment in 2014. Through this company, she has been involved in producing several projects, including “I, Tonya” and “Birds of Prey.” She has also expressed her commitment to producing projects that feature female-led stories and amplify underrepresented voices in the industry.
It’s worth noting that Margot Robbie’s career has continued to evolve beyond my knowledge cutoff in September 2021. She has appeared in additional films and has taken on new projects since then, including her role in the highly anticipated film “The Suicide Squad,” released in 2021. To stay up to date with her latest endeavors, I recommend checking reliable sources and news outlets for the most recent information.
Margot Robbie Movies List
The Wolf of Wall Street
|2015||Z for Zachariah|
The Big Short
|2016||Whiskey Tango Foxtrot|
The Legend of Tarzan
|2017||Goodbye Christopher Robin|
Mary Queen of Scots
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
|2020||Promising Young Woman|
Birds of Prey
Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway
margot robbie instagram
Margot Robbie Net Worth
Margot Robbie is an Australian entertainer who is most popular for the movies ‘The Wolf of Money Road’, ‘Concentration’, ‘Z for Zachariah’, ‘The Legend of Tarzan’ and ‘Self destruction Crew’. Margot Robbie’s estimated net worth is $30 million as of 2023.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023||$30 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022||$26 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
Margot Robbie Favorites
Hobbies: Riding motor bikes, Hunting, and Surfing
Favorite Movie: The Wolf of Wall Street
Favorite TV shows: ABC Drama
Favorite Food: French Fries
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Sport: Hockey
Favorite Books: Alice in Wonderland
Also Read : Who Is Jada Fire Biography
margot robbie Pics
Margot Robbie Facts
- Early Life: Margot Elise Robbie was born on July 2, 1990, in Dalby, Queensland, Australia. She grew up on a farm and has three siblings.
- Career Start: Robbie began her acting career in Australian independent films and television series. She gained recognition for her role as Donna Brown on the soap opera “Neighbours” from 2008 to 2011.
- Focus on Accents: Margot Robbie has a remarkable talent for accents. She is known for her ability to adopt different accents flawlessly, which has contributed to her versatility as an actress.
- Time as a Soap Opera Star: Robbie’s role in “Neighbours” was her first major acting gig, and it helped launch her career. She was nominated for two Logie Awards (Australian television awards) for her work on the show.
- Breakthrough in Hollywood: Margot Robbie’s breakthrough role came in 2013 when she played Naomi Lapaglia in Martin Scorsese’s “The Wolf of Wall Street.” Her performance in the film gained widespread acclaim and brought her international recognition.
- Skateboarding Skills: Robbie is an accomplished skateboarder. She showcased her skateboarding skills in the 2016 film “Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.”
- Love for Tattoos: Margot Robbie has several tattoos. She has a few small tattoos on her body, including one that reads “SKWAD” on her foot, which she got while filming “Suicide Squad” with her co-stars.
- Passion for Harley Quinn: Robbie is a huge fan of the character Harley Quinn from the DC Comics universe. She actively pursued the role and became the live-action embodiment of the character in the films “Suicide Squad” and “Birds of Prey.”
- Producing Endeavors: In addition to acting, Margot Robbie is a producer. She co-founded her production company, LuckyChap Entertainment, in 2014, with the goal of creating more opportunities for women in the industry.
- Philanthropy: Robbie is involved in various philanthropic efforts. She supports numerous charities and social causes, including suicide prevention and environmental conservation.
Margot Robbie FAQ,s
Q: What is Margot Robbie’s full name?
A: Margot Robbie’s full name is Margot Elise Robbie.
Q: When was Margot Robbie born?
A: Margot Robbie was born on July 2, 1990.
Q: Where is Margot Robbie from?
A: Margot Robbie is from Dalby, Queensland, Australia.
Q: What is Margot Robbie’s most famous role?
A: Margot Robbie’s most famous role is arguably her portrayal of Harley Quinn in the DC Comics films “Suicide Squad” and “Birds of Prey.”
Q: Has Margot Robbie won any awards?
A: Yes, Margot Robbie has won several awards throughout her career. Notably, she was nominated for an Academy Award and a Golden Globe Award for her role in the film “I, Tonya,” and she has received other nominations and wins for her performances in various films and TV shows.
Q: Is Margot Robbie a producer?
A: Yes, Margot Robbie is a producer. She co-founded her production company, LuckyChap Entertainment, in 2014, and has been involved in producing projects like “I, Tonya” and “Birds of Prey.”
Q: What other films has Margot Robbie been in?
A: In addition to her role as Harley Quinn in the DC films, Margot Robbie has appeared in various other films such as “The Wolf of Wall Street,” “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood,” “Focus,” “The Legend of Tarzan,” and “Bombshell,” among others.
Q: Is Margot Robbie married?
A: As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, Margot Robbie is married. She tied the knot with British film director Tom Ackerley in December 2016.
Q: Does Margot Robbie have any upcoming projects?
A: While I cannot provide information on Margot Robbie’s current projects beyond my September 2021 knowledge cutoff, it is recommended to refer to reliable sources or news outlets for the most recent information on her upcoming projects.
- Lindsay Vrckovnik Biography, Age, Career, Net worth, Height, Weight And Wiki
- Lottie Tomlinson Biography, Age, Weight, Height, Career, Family And Wiki
- Aletta Ocean Biography, Age, Net worth, Career, Family, Height And Wiki
- Minnie Mills Biography, Age, Net worth, Height, Weight And Wiki.
- Femke Kok Biography, Age, Career, Height, Weight, Net worth And Wiki