Pallavi Sharda is an Australian actress and writer, who has become known for Wedding Season (2022), Black Site (2022), and The One (2021). She began her professional acting career back in 2010. Her performance in ‘Besharam’, has earned her a nomination for the ”2014 The Ghanta Awards”. Born on March 5, 1990, Pallavi Sharda hails from Perth, Australia. As in 2023, Pallavi Sharda’s age is 33 years. Check below for more deets about Pallavi Sharda. This page will put a light upon the Pallavi Sharda bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, affairs, controversies, caste, height, weight, rumors, lesser-known facts, and more.
Pallavi Sharda Profile
|Stage Name||Pallavi Sharda|
|Real Name||Pallavi Sharda|
|Birthday||March 5, 1990|
|Hometown||Perth, Western Australia, Australia|
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Body Measurements||34-26-34 inches|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches (1.62 m)|
|Weight||54 kg (119 lbs)|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Dress Size||6 US|
Family & Relatives
Father: Nalin Kant Sharda
Mother: Hema Sharda
Brother: Ankur Sharda
Marital Status: Single
Actress Pallavi Sharda made her screen debut by appearing in a cameo in ‘My Name is Khan,’ a Karan Johar 2010 film. In March of the same year, she won Miss India Australia held in Sydney, which increased her popularity.
Later that year, she appeared in ‘Dus Tola,’ a comedic drama film, alongside renowned actor Manoj Bajpayee. In the movie, she played the role of Geeta, a village dance teacher. The Times of India identified her performance as the film’s best part.
In 2011 and 2012, she got the lead role in ‘Taj Express,’ a theatrical musical which was choreographed by Vaibhavi Merchant and directed by Shruti Merchant.
In 2013, she appeared in her first Australian film, ‘Save Your Legs,’ a comedy film. She later featured in ‘Besharam,’ a Bollywood film directed by Abhinav Kashyap, where she played the role of a woman whose car got stolen.
Her next Bollywood film appearance was in 2015 when she appeared in Vibhu Puri’s ‘Hawaizaada.’ The film was based on Shivkar Bapuji Talpade’s true events, and she played alongside Mithun Chakraborty and Ayushmann Khurrana.
In 2016, actress Pallavi Sharda was added to Sony ESPN’s team and became their new Indian premier League face for the year. In the same year, she appeared in ‘Lion,’ a Hollywood film in which she played alongside Nicole Kidman and Dev Patel.
In 2017, she made another Bollywood appearance in ‘Begum Jaan,’ where she played Gulabo, a sex worker in rural Punjab.
Later the same year, she made another appearance in an Australian film after getting the lead role in ‘Pulse,’ an Australian medical drama. Her role won her the Rising star Casting Guild of Australia Award.
Also Read : Mawra Hocane Wiki
Sharda is currently working on her lead role in ‘Beecham House’ a Gurinder Chadha historical drama series. She also has a role in ‘Retrograde,’ an ABC television comedy. Her current projects also include her untitled book, where she writes about the struggles she has faced as an Indian girl living in Australia.
Besides acting, Pallavi is also a member of the e-Kutir board. She is also a leader in conversations about Australian Arts and Culture, and in 2015, she was made the ‘Queen of Moomba,’ the biggest community festival in Melbourne, alongside Shane Warne.
Pallavi Sharda Movies and TV Shows
- Begum Jaan [14 April 2017 (India)]Begum Jaan runs a brothel in villages along the Radcliffe Line. However, she desperately strives to save her declining business amidst the changing political scenario during the Partition of India.
- Besharam [2 October 2013 (India)]Babli is a small-time thief who steals cars in order to support a noble cause. His life takes an interesting turn when he falls in love with Tara and decides to mend his ways.
- Dus Tola [22 October 2010]Shankar is in love with his neighbour, Suvarnalata, but her father has already found her a suitor. Shankar decides to fight for his love and endures many obstacles in order to impress her father.
- Hawaizaada [29 January 2015]Shivkar, a school dropout, works as an assistant for Pandit Subbaraya Shastri, an unconventional scientist. Together, they dream of constructing India’s first unmanned aeroplane.
- Heroine [21 September 2012 (India)]Mahi, an actress, starts losing a grip on herself when her married boyfriend refuses to commit due to the ongoing problems in his life. This leads her towards depression and ultimately her downfall.
- Lion [24 February 2017 (India)]Saroo gets separated from his family at the age of five and ends up being adopted by an Australian couple. However, he returns to India 25 years later to search for his birth parents.
- Love Breakups Zindagi [7 October 2011 (India)]Two strangers, Jai and Naina, and their friends find their lives changing after attending a wedding as they struggle to find their true love.
- My Name Is Khan [12 February 2010 (India)]Rizwan, a man with Asperger’s syndrome, marries Mandira. When unfortunate events unfold after the twin tower attacks, he embarks on a journey to change people’s perception of his community.
- Save Your Legs! [14 February 2013 (Kuwait)]Teddy realizes his best friends are growing up and moving on, so he plans a three-match cricket tour to remind them of the joys of the game.
- Tom and Jerry 
- Ugly [2014 (India)]Rahul, a struggling actor, searches for his daughter, Kali, after she goes missing. Soon, he and Bose, her stepfather who is also a policeman, begin to accuse each other of kidnapping her.
- UNindian [7 October 2015 (Australia)]Meera, an attractive single mother of Indian origin living in Australia, faces the wrath of her family after she falls in love with a white Australian man.
Pallavi Sharda Trivia
- Pallavi Sharda was born in Perth, Australia.
- Pallavi Sharda‘s birth sign is Pisces.
- Her parents are Hema Sharda and Nalin Kant Sharda.
- She graduated from the University of Melbourne and Lowther Hall Anglican Grammar School.
- She is an actress and writer, known for Wedding Season (2022), Black Site (2022), and The One (2021).
- She began her professional acting career back in 2010.
- She has played a diverse number of roles ranging from Gayatri in ‘Heroine’ and Tanya Kalchuri in ‘Pulse’.
- Her performance in ‘Besharam’, has earned her a nomination for the ”2014 The Ghanta Awards”.
- She is also a classical Indian dancer.
Net Worth of Pallavi Sharda
While her salary is not well-known, her estimated net worth is approximately Rs. 5 million US Dollar.
Also Read : Sayani gupta Wiki
Pallavi Sharda Contact Details
Pallavi Sharda FAQ,s
What is birthdate of Pallavi Sharda?
– 05 March 1990.
What is BirthPlace of Pallavi Sharda?
– Perth, Australia.
What is Nationality of Pallavi Sharda?
What is Height of Pallavi Sharda?
What is Age of Pallavi Sharda?
- Anthony Turpel Bio, Age, Net worth, Career, Family, Affair, Education & Full Wiki
- Katy Breier Bio, Age, Career, Net worth, Family, Husband & Full Wiki
- Samantha Logan Bio, Height, Parents, Age, Boyfreinds, Movies, Images Career & Full Wiki
- Julez Smith Bio, Age, Video, Instagram, Baby, Father, Net worth & Full Wiki
- Anjini Dhawan Bio, Age, Career, Family, Net worth And Full Wiki